Fashion

Monday 7 September 2015

Vogue House


'We have never previously agreed to show the cameras into the magazines'- Vogue Editor in Chief, Alexandra Schulman.

Exciting news!! The Vogue House is opening its doors for a two-part documentary to celebrate its centenary year, I know pick your phone back up its happening. I don't know why I find this so exciting but I do, it gives you an insight into magazines and how they run behind the scene. Sort of like how my favourite film, of course you know what that is...(incase you don't, its the devil wears prada, obviously), shows you inside a high end fashion magazine and how it works and is run. Although I'm pretty sure Vogue isn't quite run the way Miranda run Runway. Devil wears Prada is what inspired me to work for a fashion magazine, this is obviously fiction so to see a real fashion magazine and how it is run, its like Christmas for me (don't judge! I know its sad!). Soooo keep your eyes peeled for the new series!

No comments:

Post a Comment