Fashion

Tuesday 17 May 2016

I'm back!

Hey guys, so I'm back! Any of you's that have either studied A-Levels or who are currently studying them will know it is very stressful, hence why I haven't been able to write! AS exams are coming up and I have my media exam Thursday so I should probably revising but you're suppose to have breaks every now and again right? It is now my promise that I will try my very best to write at least two blog posts a month. I love writing and its quite annoying that I don't get to do it as much any more so this is my half-year resolution (is that even a thing? I don't know). So what have you missed? I went to the aquarium with my boyfriend for the first time ever! If you've never been then you really have to. I also started my driving lessons so if you live in Essex you better watch out. Had way too many takeaways and gone out way too much, but I'm back now!

New post will be up by the end of the week!

Love Ya'll x

No comments:

Post a Comment