Fashion

Sunday 16 August 2015

first go.. wish me luck



Okay so my first go at blogging... okay and also my first lie the first time I tried I was thirteen and lets just say its something I wish to forget. Lots of pinks and sparkle on my layout and talk of Justin Bieber, don't get me wrong I still love pink and sparkles and the biebes but it doesn't really give much of a level of sophistication for myself so here I am three years later having ago at it.

So why am I having ago again? I recently read in ELLE about a fashion intern who has written a piece for ELLE back in July and who has a blog. When I read it I found myself laughing, she is incredibly funny and witty and I guess you can say that is where I found my inspiration to write this. I will be quite happy if I get even one person to read this, so if you are reading this I thank you. I love fashion I always have done, i'm not an expert I don't own many designer clothes or accessories which it is what many fashion bloggers have but hey i'm 16 and work in a shop? not exactly a millionaire but I do have high hopes of working in fashion when i'm older, keeping my dreams high I guess. I don't intend for this blog to be about myself i've never been one to share, but I do love talking about fashion which is what I intend to do.

Even in my english GCSE exam I found myself writing as if I worked at ELLE rambling on about why it is important to me etc, I am yet to find the result of this and will keep you posted on how amazing or disastrous this decision that was.  So I hope you enjoy my future posts!




1 comment: